How on Earth did you get here?
I’m suitably awed by what brings people to this blog. In fact, checking the Search Engine Terms on my site stats may well be my second-most favourite activity. Here are some of my favourites:
- “who is designer cam shaw?” – Really, that brought you here? I mean, I googled it – and no me.
- 523 vistors searched for ورق قديم. My response: الشكر لكم (Ok, ok, I admit I had to Google Translate it – that’s “Old Paper” & “Thank-you”)
- I must be writing in my sleep because I had to go back and review all my posts (now where did I write that?) because “dad pool”,”dad asleep”, “dad on pool” and “old dad” were popular terms,
- 3 people searched for “old website design with old paper” – Ouch!
- “photos of people making lists” – yes, just yesterday I wanted a photo like that!
- “you are my everything” – Ok, I say that alot so I’ll give you that one.
- “how to make a paper jet” – I have obviously neglected the paper-folding part of my blog – instructions will follow shortly
- “my everything purple” – no. words.
- “wonderful boy picture” and “beautiful five year old boy” – yes, indeed they are!
- “my love bedroom” and “get your pink on” – Ooh. la. la!
- And today’s winner….. “Vintage Burger Ad.” Yes, you read correctly and I have no answers for this.
But, please, before you think me an ungracious hostess – I am not mocking my visitors and friends! Welcome to my blog and thank-you so much for stopping by. As I write my blog has had over 228 000 wonderful visitors and I enjoy meeting and hearing from you all! If you got here by accident, I hope you stay a little while longer. And, if you got here by typing “Green haired Beer monster” – well, thanks for the smile!